Antec Quality 1/ 2 / 3 / 5 / 7/ 10 Year Limited Warranty
Antec, Inc. warrants its new products to be free from defects resulting from faulty manufacture or faulty components under the following terms and conditions:
I. Warranty Length
For newly purchased, previously unopened Antec AQ 1/ 2/3/5/7/10 products, parts and labor are warranted for (AQ 1/2/3/5/7/10) of years from the date of purchase. Replacement products will be warranted for the remainder of the warranty period or thirty days, whichever is longer. Products sold as "B" stock or Refurbished stock have their own limited warranty; please click the link above for details.
II. Who Is Protected
This warranty is enforceable only by the original consumer purchaser. Proof of purchase is required for warranty service.
III. What Is And Is Not Covered
Note that our warranty is not an unconditional guarantee for the entire length of the warranty. Antec products are made under our exacting manufacturing standards. But, like any other product, they are not indestructible. Therefore, our warranty does not cover product damage that may result from abuse or mishandling of the products, nor does it cover incidental or consequential damage.
The following are not covered by the warranty:
1. Any product which has been modified without permission from Antec, or on which the serial number or warranty sticker has been defaced, modified, or removed.
2. Normal wear and tear.
3. Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from: Accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature, unauthorized product modification or failure to follow instructions included with the product Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by Antec, Inc. Shipping or transport damage (claims must be made with the carrier) Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect.
4. Cartons, cases, batteries, cabinets, tapes, accessories or other consumables used with this product.
5. Antec, Inc. does not warrant that this product will meet your requirements. It is your responsibility to determine the suitability of this product for your purpose. Antec power supply units are suitable for personal desktop computers and high-end computer gaming systems; however, if used for the following special-purpose systems, the power supply will be excluded from the warranty terms:
A) Industrial server
B) Special ultra-high attached computing system (ex: cryptocurrency mining machine, etc.)
C) Used as a testing device (e.g. RAM, VGA, USB testing)
D) Using patch cords or non-original wires”
6. Removal or installation charges.
7. Shipping charges.
8. Any incidental charges.
IV. Exclusion Of Damages
Antec's sole obligation and liability under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of a defective product at our option. Antec shall not, in any event, be liable for any incidental or consequential damage, including but not limited to damages resulting from interruption of service and loss of business, or for liability in tort relating to this product or resulting from its use or possession.
V. Limitations Of Implied Warranties
There are no other warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to those of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The duration of implied warranties is limited to the warranty length specified in Paragraph I.
VI. Local Law And Your Warranty
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights granted under local law. These rights may vary.
VII. To Obtain Technical Support.
Please see your product owner’s manual or visit the Online Support section at www.antec.com for details and contact information.
VIII. For Warranty Service.
In the event that warranty repair or replacement is required, Antec will request and you must provide proof of purchase (store receipt or invoice) in order to receive warranty service.
Outside North America: If your product needs to be returned within the warranty period, please do so through the retailer or distributor from whom you purchased the product. This Limited Warranty is subject to and held in accordance to the laws of the country in which the product purchase took place. Please consult the consumer laws of your specific country. If the product is still within warranty and you can no longer return it to your dealer, please contact Antec Customer Support (see above) for assistance and instructions. Antec will not accept returns without prior approval and an RMA number.
In North America: Within the first 60 days after purchase, please return your product (or for power supplies installed within our enclosures, just the failed power supply) to your dealer or reseller for a replacement. If the product is still within warranty and you can no longer return it to your dealer, please contact Antec Customer Support (see above) for assistance and instructions. Antec will not accept returns without prior approval and an RMA number.
When returning product, please be sure to enclose a clear description of the problem and your proof of purchase with the defective product and return it as instructed by Antec. Be sure to package the product securely (preferably in its original packaging) and ship it postpaid. Your dealer or Antec will not be responsible for damage due to shipping. During the warranty period, your product will be repaired or replaced without charge, excluding shipping and handling.
Publishing date: August 22, 2018