$79.95 – Now $39.95
**NOTICE: Only 4 left in stock.
Please call (800) 222-6832 to place an order**
For system integrator and other system builders looking for a power supply with stable performance, good value and high efficiency, the Antec TruePower Trio 430 is the perfect solution. The three +12V rails allow you to distribute your power more evenly, resulting in a more stable system. With a 120mm low-noise cooling fan, up to 85% energy efficiency, and Active PFC, the TruePower Trio 430 delivers cool, quiet, and cost-reducing power for all your system needs.
· ATX12V version 2.2
· Universal Input
· Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) for environmentally friendlier power
· Three 12V output circuits provide added system stability
· Accurate power rating allows TruePower Trio to deliver its full rated power, 24 hours a day rated at 50ºC
· Up to 85% efficiency
· 120mm DBB noise cooling fan
· Fan Only power connectors allow TruePower Trio to control case fan speeds, reducing total system noise
· Dedicated outputs for stable output and less ripple noise
· Feedback loop circuits for tighter load regulation (±3%) to maintain accurate voltage to all components
· Heavy duty protection circuitry prevents damage resulting from short circuits, power overloads, over voltages, and under voltages.
· 4 SATA connectors for Serial ATA drives
· MTBF: 80,000 hours at 50°C
· Safety approvals: UL, CUL, FCC, TÜV, CE, C-tick, CCC, CB
· Power Factor value up to 99%
· Gold plated connectors for superior conductivity
· AQ5 – Antec Quality three-year parts and labor warranty