The Quietest Sonata Ever
Antec presents the Sonata IV, built from the ground up for Quiet Computing™ to continue the legacy of its predecessors. All of the features in the Sonata IV optimize the case’s quiet design, from the included 620 watt power supply with silent 120 mm fan, to the redesigned case airflow that allows for maximum cooling with minimal fans, to the vibration-reducing silicone grommets for hard drives. Sonata IV is also the most capable Sonata to date, offering a 2.5” drive mount and front-panel USB 3.0. Created to give you a quiet, functional solution for your home, home office or corporate workspace, Sonata IV delivers.
- Power supply:
- 620 watt, ATX12V v2.3 with Universal Input and Active Power Factor Correction (PFC)
- 80 PLUS® certified saves you money on your power bills
- 120 mm double ball bearing low noise cooling fan
- 8 drive bays:
- External 3 x 5.25"
- Internal 4 x 3.5"
- Internal 1 x 2.5"
- 7 expansion slots
- Cooling system:
- 1 rear (standard) 120 mm TriCool™ 3-speed switch control exhaust fan
- Built-in washable air filter
- Front mounted I/O ports
- 1 x USB 3.0 "Super Speed" allows for data transmission 10 times faster than that of USB 2.0
- 2 x USB 2.0
- Audio In and Out (AC'97 and HDA compatible)
- 0.8 mm SECC for durability
- Compatible Motherboards: Mini-ITX, microATX, Standard ATX
- Unit Dimension
- 478 mm (H) x 208 mm (W) x 440 mm (D)
- 18.8" (H) x 8.1" (W) x 17.3" (D)
- Package Dimension
- 550 mm (H) x 275 mm (W) x 515 mm (D)
- 21.7" (H) x 10.8" (W) x 17.3" (D)
- Net : 21.1 lbs / 9.3 kg
- Gross : 25.1 lbs / 11.4 kg