Mainstream CPU Liquid Cooling
The Antec KÜHLER H2O 620 delivers high-performance liquid cooling for your CPU in a quick, easy-to-install package. Unlike traditional liquid cooling systems, this self-contained unit comes prefilled and requires no maintenance. The voltage-controlled 120 mm fan and 3rd generation copper coldplate ensure efficient cooling, while the estimated 50,000 hour pump lifetime means this cooler is even likely to outlast the system it cools. Lastly, easy-bend flexible tubing allows the KÜHLER H2O 620 to be installed in nearly any orientation. Take your PC’s Quiet Computing™ to the next level with liquid cooling performance at a price that rivals aftermarket air coolers.
Will not fit rackmount cases
- CPU Socket Compatibility:
- Intel LGA 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011 / AMD AM2, AM3, AM2+, AM3+ sockets
- Low profile pump ensures exceptional liquid circulation while preserving internal airflow
- Easy-bend tubes for maximum flexibility in radiator positioning
- Intelligent noise / speed control fan for quiet, efficient cooling
- Latest generation copper cold plate for optimal conduction
- Cooling Liquid - Safe, environmentally-friendly, anti-corrosive
- Fan Speed: 1450 - 2000 RPM
- Tubing Length: 330 mm / 13.0"
- Radiator Dimensions:
- 151 mm (H) x 120 mm (W) x 27 mm (D)
- 5.6" (H) x 4.7" (W) x 1.1" (D)
- Fan Dimensions:
- 120 mm x 25 mm / 4.7" x 1.0"
- 27 mm / 1.1"
- Net Weight: 0.7 kg / 1.5 lbs
- AQ3 - Antec Quality 3-year parts and labor warranty